How to Design a Dining Plan That Works for Senior Living Communities
A new IASC webinar for leaders at senior care and LTC facilities.
Wednesday | August 30, 2023 | 1 p.m. Eastern
- Don Bundren, Food Solution Design and Culinary Director, Sodexo Seniors
- Christy Turner, General Manager, Dining Services, Garden Spot Village (New Holland, PA)
- Steve Muller, Chief Operating Officer, Garden Spot Village (New Holland, PA)
Successful senior care communities recognize the significance of personalized dining plans. Gone are the days of standardized meal offerings that fail to cater to individual preferences or dietary restrictions. Today, communities must understand that the dining experience plays a crucial role in promoting health, fostering social connections, and enhancing the overall satisfaction of residents.
Join us on Wednesday, August 30, for a fast-paced, interactive session with three expert presenters, including the general manager of dining services and the chief operating officer for a continuing care retirement community in New Holland, Pennsylvania, and the food solution design and culinary director of Sodexo Seniors.
You’ll gain a sharper understanding of the essential considerations when designing dining facilities for senior care communities. suggestions on how to create inviting and accessible spaces that promote comfort, social interaction, address dietary restrictions, and individual preferences effectively.
- How customized dining plans can positively impact the well-being and quality of life for seniors in your care communities
- Essential considerations when designing dining facilities to meet the unique needs of your senior residents
- How you can use technology to enhance the dining experience
- How to effectively address many of the challenges that you are likely to face when creating a dining plan
- And much, much more!
Don’t miss it!
Webinar at a Glance
Date: Wednesday, August 30, 2023
Time: 1:00 P.M. Eastern, 12:00 P.M. Central, 11:00 P.M. Mountain, 10:00 A.M. Pacific
Duration: 60 Minutes
Cost: Free, thanks to our event sponsor.