A new Strategic Health Care Marketing webinar for healthcare marketers and strategists
How to Crack the Code on Media Strategy and Channel Mix
WellSpan Health’s omnichannel media approach had a dramatic impact in a highly competitive marketplace. Learn how you can use intent-based planning to guide your media strategy and drive results.
Thursday | September 7, 2023 | 2 p.m. Eastern
- Jason VanDiver, Vice President of Communications, WellSpan Health
- Andrea Becker, Senior Director of Marketing, WellSpan Health
- Daniel Wiggins, Director of Digital Media, SPM Marketing & Communications
- Maggie Checinski, Integrated Media Director, SPM Marketing & Communications
First Threads. Then X. Media channels are multiplying and shape shifting every day, and consumers have ever-expanding options when it comes to where they spend their valuable time.
In such a fragmented media world, how do you decide where to invest, to ensure that your marketing campaigns connect with and engage your key target audience?
Intent-based planning and tools get to the root of consumers’ media choices. Which channels do they use? When is the best time to reach them? How do they make health care decisions?
WellSpan teamed up with SPM Marketing & Communications media experts to consolidate and coordinate its media strategy. Using data analytics, strategic audience-focused media plans, consistent optimization, and a robust measurement framework, WellSpan took on large academic medical centers in its local market and rose to the top.
Join us September 7 when our presenters will share how they embraced a fully integrated team approach to media strategy that enabled WellSpan to break through the noise — and how a strategic approach to media planning can help you achieve great results for your organization.
- Which media channels are best for health care.
- How to leverage consumer insights in your media planning.
- How to balance digital and traditional media.
- How to measure and report results.
- Why an integrated approach is essential.
And much more!
Webinar at a Glance
Date: Thursday, September 7, 2023
Time: 2:00 P.M. Eastern, 1:00 P.M. Central, 12:00 P.M. Mountain, 11:00 A.M. Pacific
Duration: 60 Minutes
Cost: This event is free to attend, thanks to our event sponsor.
Can’t attend on September 7?
Register now and get the webinar recording to view at your convenience.
Everyone who registers will be sent a link to the webinar recording after the event.