A new eHealthcare Strategy & Trends webinar for healthcare marketers and strategists
Wednesday | December 13, 2023 | 2 P.M. Eastern
While there is a lot of noise and hype around AI, this session will focus on taking a practical approach to AI in healthcare marketing. Prepare to be inspired by real-world examples showcasing AI’s transformative impact on consumer engagement, internal communications, and even healthcare recruitment.
- Jenny Collopy, VP, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, The Christ Hospital Health Network
- John Elder, Co-Founder and CEO, Supernatural
- Mike Barrett, Co-Founder and CSO, Supernatural
- Bianca Chaer, Strategist, Supernatural
On the heels of the pandemic and recurring staffing shortages, the healthcare sector has had a challenging few years. The need for more relevant content covering more channels—both externally and internally—has been increasing, while budgets generally have not kept pace with demand. It seems that every year healthcare marketers are asked to do more with less.
Join us for a dive deep into the topic of AI for healthcare marketing and how it can help your organization overcome some of the challenges our industry faces.
You’ll hear from Jenny Collopy, the CMO of The Christ Hospital Health Network, who will share her experiences with, hopes for, and challenges with AI in healthcare communications.
And you’ll hear from experts at Supernatural who have developed an AI-powered platform that helps clients get more work done in less time. Discover how they work with clients to better understand patients, how those patients make decisions, and what their needs are.
Join us December 13 and you’ll discover how to leverage AI to help gain a better understanding of your audience, how to use it to create an external campaign and infuse consistent messaging throughout your organization. You’ll get examples of quick-turn video scripts and social objects, as well as best practices and how to get started.\
- An overview of the general AI landscape: different types of AI, how they are used, and presenters’ point of view on the risk/reward equation of these tools.
- How to do more than just “Use ChatGPT”
- The current landscape of AI in healthcare marketing, specifically how more relevant content can help improve marketing outcomes.
- Where AI is making an impact for people in their day-to-day workflow, right now.
- How AI can help understand and address the needs of different populations effectively.
- How AI can customize content to live across multiple platforms for a variety of different audiences.
- How AI can help optimize healthcare marketing campaigns — specifically:
- How AI can help you understand the competitive environment
- How you can use AI to make content
- How you can use AI to evaluate that content
- How you can use AI for channel strategy and media planning
Webinar at a Glance
Date: Wednesday, December 13, 2023
Time: 2:00 P.M. Eastern, 1:00 P.M. Central, 12:00 P.M. Mountain, 11:00 A.M. Pacific
Duration: 60 Minutes
Cost: Free, thanks to our event sponsor.